Euro WiFi FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi, Welcome to Euro FC

Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 pm by Kenny

Welcome everyone to Euro FC,

Let me be the first to say that I hope you have a excellent time on this site. This site was made because whenever I go online non of my american friends seem to be on, either their playing some other game or mainly because of the time difference. I would like to have my FC list full of Europeans because Id be able to get game no matter what time it is, because …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

Mario Kart Wii: Mii Help

2 posters

Go down

Mario Kart Wii: Mii Help Empty Mario Kart Wii: Mii Help

Post by Kenny Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 pm

If your wondering how to change your weight class as a Mii, its done in 3 easy steps:

• Go on the Mii Channel,
  • Edit your Mii's proportion height/width
  • Save Mii and Start Mario Kart Wii

If youve done it right then your Mii should be in either a Medium or Light class depending on how skinny/fat, tall/small (s)he is.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-22

https://eurofriendcodes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart Wii: Mii Help Empty Re: Mario Kart Wii: Mii Help

Post by pokelad0 Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:46 pm

hi im going to get mkwii not long coz i didnt really have the money wen it first came out now that i have the money i cant find the game anywhere in any shops the exact same thing with wii fit oh and kenny are you IC3nNY from friendcodes.com if you are hi hi hii its me pokelad0 and if you controol the site and stuff can i be a mod please?

cameron: pokelad0, can you please PM Kenny instead of spamming the thread, also, you dont ask to be a mod, you get chosen, just like FC, of you ask you dont get. ill leave this up and keep this as a warning!

Last edited by Cameron on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont ask to be a mod)
pokelad0
pokelad0
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.topix.com/videogame

Back to top Go down